Monday, April 14, 2008

Feeling Better

Day 13 after my last chemo and I woke up feeling somewhat better. Will be heading to the acupuncturist shortly but just wanted to thank all those who checked in with me over the weekend and helped to keep my spirits up. I'm hoping in another week to be more fully back in the game. Meanwhile I just have to persevere through this period of feeling constantly jet-lagged. The good news is that I seem to get a few hours' respite in the mornings, and the jet-lagged or hungover feeling doesn't kick in til around 11 or so. In short, I'm heading into the new week in somewhat better spirits. Love to all.

1 comment:

bonnie mcgrath said...

glad to hear your spirits are picking up.. the weather is sunny, it's the start of a nice new week--and your chemo, etc. is OVER... nowhere to go but up!!! i do believe you will feel better and better as time goes on.. day by day by day... as the chemo goes farther into the past... and your healing takes place hour after hour, day by day, week by week!! you'll see!! love you, b