Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rough weekend

The good news is that my car isn't totaled. It will be in the shop next week, but the repair bill came in just under the Blue Book value, so I don't have to add car shopping to my to-do list. Good thing, too. My treatments are beginning to catch up to me, and I've had a very low-energy weekend. I anticipate the next two days will be rocky as the steroids wear off, but after that, with luck, I'll revivify. I remember my mother saying to me once: "I know what a flower feels like when it starts to wilt." Now I do, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valjean. I hope this Tuesday evening finds you feeling better.
You continue to occupy a big place in my thoughts.xo, Barbara

bonnie mcgrath said...

you will revivify!! i love that word... how sluggish can you be if you are using words like that??? love you and just take it easy... all will be fine--soon. love, b