Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Start Date Now January 8

Just got off the phone with a radiation therapy resident, who tells me they want to start Tuesday, January 8. Chemo will be in the morning, radiation at 3 p.m. On Tuesday they will give me a permanent time slot for daily radiation. I want 8:30 a.m. If this is not open, they'll give me the closest available time slot and put me on a waiting list for 8:30. The resident let slip thatthe chief radiation therapist, is out of town and won't be back til Monday. Perhaps this is why I am not starting treatment until next week.

1 comment:

dpaoli said...

Hi. Happy--as possible--New Year! Here you go. The waiting for tests and "certification" is the hardest, but you'll be in the process soon. Give one of your 60+ volunteers the following job: to fill your house with flowers. And Happy Birthday--now you too are the new 40. Go get 'em.